<< Go to main page
Rules of Use
I. Foneti.co is created to help people practice pronunciation in foreign languages, as well as for the interaction of people acting on a not-for-profit basis.
II. By registering at this website you agree to follow commonly accepted rules of conduct and to be polite and proper when interacting with other users.
III. When using the system, you may not:
1. Use the site for purposes other than those listed in section I.
2. Send messages or upload audio, text or images containing advertisements.
3. Send messages or upload audio, text or images that may be offensive to other users. If you are not sure whether your content complies with this section of the Rules, do not upload it to the website.
4. Engage in mass mailing of any content.
5. Engage in any actions intended to make it difficult for other participants to use the system or to impinge on the interests of any other users in any way.
6. Engage in any fraudulent activity.
7. Engage in any actions intended to make a profit.
IV. If any of these Rules are violated, the account of the user may be blocked or deleted without prior notice.
V. In order to protect the interests of the good-faith users, the website administration reserves the right to block or delete any user account from the system.
VI. These Rules of Use may periodically be modified in order to protect the interests of good-faith users. When possible, information regarding such changes will be placed on the home page of the website.